Intellectual Property Rights Policy
PosterMyWall.com provides an automated internet-based service to users, which they use to design and purchase posters. We contractually prohibit our users from using the service that infringes upon third party intellectual property rights (such as copyright, trademark, trade dress and right of publicity). We encourage intellectual property rights owners to contact us if they believe that a user of our service has infringed their rights. If you let us know that your rights are being infringed by one of our users we will (in our discretion) require that the user's content is removed from products and, if the user continues to infringe your rights (or infringes the rights of others) terminate the user's access to our services.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by a user of our service, please provide our Intellectual Property Rights Agent with a notification that contains the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the claimed infringing Content is located on our Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved.
- Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying 250 Mils that your trademark or copyrighted material has been infringed.
- 250 Mils' Copyright Agent can be reached at: or by telephone at: Ph: 812-250-6457
- It is 250 Mils' policy (i) to respond expeditiously to valid, DMCA-compliant notifications of claimed copyright infringement by removing, or disabling access to, any material on our Site or service that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and, (ii) in appropriate circumstances, to terminate the accounts of those who we suspect to be repeatedly or blatantly infringing copyrights.
Our Intellectual Property Rights Agent is , who may reached by mail, email, telephone or fax as follows:
Intellectual Property Rights Agent
6965 El Camino Real
Suite 105 #518
250 Mils LLC
For additional information on Copyrights, please visit the United States Copyright Office Library of Congress at http://www.copyright.gov. For additional information on Trademarks, please visit the United States Patent and Trademark Office at http://www.uspto.gov. For general questions about Intellectual Property Rights (copyrights/trademarks), please visit the Nolo Law Center at http://www.nolo.com. You can find the federal laws regarding Copyright (U.S.C. Title 17) and Trademark (U.S.C. Title 15) at http://www.access.gp.gov.